Tuesday, December 30, 2008

God spoke to me through a song yesterday while I was driving up highway 99. I was on my way to pick up Amanda in Turlock and then on to Auburn for Grandpa Joe's service. Somewhere between Fresno and Merced I had this picture of a car stuck in neutral. The car was trying to go but was completely and totally stuck in neutral. It couldn't go back. It wouldn't move forward. All of a sudden I realized the car was me! I suddenly blurted out- "God I don't want to be stuck in neutral any longer". As soon as I stopped talking this song started to play and for the first time I heard the words. I believe God sent the song to me and I wanted to share it with you.

2 comments:

  1. Crying now, gotta go get more tissue. Above all else Lisa you are LOVED; first and most by the MOST High GOD and secondly by the rest of us goofballs trying to worm our way through this crazy life. Thanks for the song, I have downloaded it to my ipod and I will commit to praying for you even more each and every time it comes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, geez. I just wanted to read an update, not sob endlessly. Well, I'm still praying for you every single day. Who wrote that song? Geez, talk about being inside people's heads. Love you and know that God is going to bless you abundantly!!!!

    ReplyDelete