Bruce and I are anticipating a new beginning in 2009. I am not a big fan of New Years resolutions or even New Years Eve parties, etc.. but this year is one that we are truly anticipating and plan to celebrate. Why? Well to keep things simple, 2008 kind of sucked for us. (Actually only 1/2 of 2008 sucked.) The first half of the year was great but the second half brought us great challenge and disappointment. But we have grown and been strengthened as we've walked through the pain and God has (and continues) to do a great work in us. We are so thankful for God's love, grace and mercy. We also continue to give thanks for the very special friends that loved and supported us through this trial.
We anticipate 2009 because we know that God's plan for us is better than anything we could imagine. We pray that 2009 will bring great joy, peace and contentment for you and your family! Happy New Year!
Say it, claim it, and wait for it. It's a comin, and it's gonna be B I G! I was thinking about you...again..the other day and I was thinking that it almost would have been better to have walked with you through this at the very beginning of our working relationship & friendship. I know that sounds odd but I feel so much closer to you now than I did then. It's like that old addage about how you don't know who your friends are until......it would have been amazing to have the clarity of purpose, truth and love that I have now from the very beginning. Does that make any sense? All I know is that you are incredible and I have learned so much from you, more than you will ever realize. Can't wait to see what this year brings for you and to watch the redemption come. Love ya and happy NEW year indeed!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!!! I claim great things for the Pielstick's too! I love you soo much and miss you every single day! I would love to work by your side again, but instead I will committ to praying for you and Bruce, and the girls daily --- that way I'm still your partner working along side you. May 2009 overwhelm you with His goodness and joy!!
ReplyDelete