Our family enjoyed a Christmas eve dinner and worship service together. Ashley and Lee were able to spend Christmas eve with us and then they drove down to Bakersfield to spend Christmas day with his family. We really enjoyed having Lee with us and we were glad that Ashley was able to join their family for Christmas day. Amanda and Alyssa were with us through Christmas day and the four of us tried (with no success) to go see the movie, Marley and Me. Of course we enjoyed opening presents and a highlight was Santa's surprise gift to me- a Wii Fit! We were brave and everyone weighed in on Christmas day. It was a little scary but no big surprise since I've eaten more cookies than ever before. Ashley and Lee made some amazing cookies and I felt it was my "motherly" duty to eat them. I always buy the girls matching pj's and this year Amanda bought me a pair. I love them! The presents are always nice but the best part of Christmas for me was having my family together. I miss the days when the girls were little and I recognize how very fast time flies. I love my family and I am so thankful for their love and support! Christmas was precious!
LOVED the matching pj's! I think we need matching pj's every year!
ReplyDelete