I've decided that the simple things in life make me very happy. I've a strange affection for Pilot G-2 07 blue pens. Yes, I recognize that is strange but they are my very favorite type of writing instrument. I also love really good white paper for the printer. Ok, those are two very small and insignificant things that actually put a smile on my face. If you are reading this and you wonder what to buy me for Christmas next year- now you know!!!!
Gerber daisies make me happy. They are perky and bright and beautiful. They aren't fancy or expensive but I love them. They shout to me, "be happy, don't worry." So I bought myself a bunch at the Farmers Market at Kaiser Permanente when I was going for a routine appointment (that sounds strange I bought flowers at the doctor's office) and I wanted to share them with you. I hope they put a smile on your face as well!
I love those Graberia daises too! They always are such bright and beautiful colors. You already know about my equally odd obsession with the right kind of pen. Add to my list laughing toddlers, clean, white socks and time to read blogs!
ReplyDeleteI will buy out the entire stock of those pens and some lovely paper for you but it will never be able to compare to my precious coat! I have worn it everyday since it's arrival and have gotten so many compliments on it and I smile and think of you everytime! I never knew a gift could be such a blessing!
ReplyDelete