I am back to blogging.. Well at least tonight I'm motivated to update my blog and keep my numerous readers (LOL) informed on my life.
So much has happened since I wrote that last post when I was still teaching. We bought a house, we moved, I started a new job, I said goodbye to my students at GVA (yes I cried a bit), we celebrated 25 years of marriage (the girls threw a surprise party for us and it meant the world to me), I started running again, I did my laundry, finished my Masters degree, said goodbye to the best dog ever, and so much more. No wonder I'm tired... It has been a busy few months.
Life is good...Not perfect... But good... Not because of anything I've done nor am I deserving of the good stuff... It is good because God is good... He has truly brought us through the "valley", helped us see the bigger picture and blessed us abundantly. You never think you'll go through some of the challenges we've walked through (cause you think life is fair and that people will do the right thing) but when you get to the other side.... well, it is good. You pause, you breathe, you reflect on the crap and then you give THANKS to the one who is worthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment