Working 9-5 (actually it is working 7-6)
Most of you probably already know but I went back to work this week. Tuesday was my first official "full day" of serving as administrator at First Church Christian Academy in Fresno. This is the same school that I worked at from 1989-1995 and all 3 of our girls attended when they were young. The school is small (about 128 students) but I've been so impressed with the teachers, students, and parents. There is a great spirit on the campus and I have experienced a warm welcome back.

This is Isaiah. He is in kindergarten and his smile brightens my day. His mom was also one of my former students! I love that I still have a few connections from my early days at FCCA and I look forward to re-connecting with many more of my former students and families.
I'd like to thank all of you who have loved, supported and prayed for me over these past six months. The journey has been hard and sometimes very confusing but I thank God that He has used this opportunity to refine me. I don't understand the total picture yet and I know that I'm still working through the healing process but I can't praise God enough for His love, care and provision. I'm also extremely thankful for the love of my husband, my girls, my sisters and my dear friends.
Finally, I'm believing that 2009 is going to be an amazing year for all of us!
Check out my new slide show at the bottom of my blog page. They are pretty adorable, aren't they?
What a cutie! I'm so excited for you and I pray that God will abundantly bless you and shower you with His goodness!
ReplyDeleteYay! Ditto on what Jenny said....is it okay to ditto when leaving a bloggy comment? Hmmm, did I breach etiquette? Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pics and it made me remember I don't think I ever answered your question on a song! For the younger group I'd say Veggie Tales, "I am a Promise" it's got a great message if you listen to the words and it's just plain cute.
ReplyDelete