He took her (and alyssa and kyle) up to the Sequoias to venture out in the snow and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. He had planned to take her to Yosemite and propose at Half Dome but the weather did not coooperate. He got down on one knee and asked her to be his wife. Of course, she agreed!!!!!
They will be getting married on July 10th at Wolf Lakes Park here in Fresno. I can't wait for this very special day!
Congratulations! You will be the best mother-in-law! The ring is sooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for Ashley and that you are a blog nerd too....when did I get so obsessed with my computer?! I can't wait to drive up to Fresno, I think I can drive when I'm 8 months preggers by then. It will almost be Justin and my anniversary (July 12th) so it will be great to get out of town. Tell Ash if she wants anything (bride necklace is really pretty....or I have a dress from Spain waiting in a box in Washington that's all clean) let me know. I'd love to help. How exciting to almost be a MIL (that's what I call Justin's mom now!) I love you!
ReplyDelete